The Highly Civilized Approach To Meeting Managers …
The Roundtable Forum provides one of the few independent (non prime broker) opportunities investors have during the year to meet managers in small, informal groups that encourage direct and substantive discussion about investment strategies and trends.
Our programs are “investor driven” taking into account the preferences and suggestions of our attendees.
Attendance is by invitation-only. By the Forum’s conclusion, investors will have met with at least 8 managers (all 12 if a colleague also attends), acquiring valuable insights derived from spontaneous group interaction with managers and peers.
Benefits to Investors
- Complimentary registration
- Low pressure, small-group manager meetings
- Benefit from other investors knowledge and questions raised during group discussions
- Networking with peers
- Venues convenient for business in Dallas, Hartwell, Winston-Salem, San Francisco and Palm Beach
Palm Beach, April 13, 2022 – (Complete)
Winston-Salem NC, TBD, Sep-Oct, 2022
New York, Dec 6, 2022 – Save the Date
Chief Investment Officer at Offit Capital Advisors, New York, NY
“Jane is one of the most thoughtful, focused and organized executives I have worked with in my professional career. She sees the big picture, formulates workable plans and then has the attention to detail to execute. She is entirely dependable and above board in all her dealings. All in all, a rare and complete package.”
Chief Executive Officer, South Summit Services LLC, Charlotte, NC
“I have worked with Jane for 11 years and have repeatedly seen her successfully bring together investors and interesting fund managers. Jane helps uncover managers that would not have otherwise come to my attention. Always professional and thorough, she is a hedge fund veteran who knows the industry and the people well. Whether for investors or managers, I recommend the Roundtable Forum events Jane organizes.”
Michael P. Hennessy
Managing Director, Investments – Morgan Creek Capital Management, Chapel Hill, NC
“Jane is very well connected and respected in the alternative investment arena, particularly with respect to the hedge fund universe, on both sides of the spectrum: investment managers as well as major, qualified and accredited allocators alike. She further organizes highly organized, efficient and rather classy Roundtables throughout the year bringing these two contingents together in a setting and ratio that are quite effective for both contingents.”
Partner, Decagon Advisors, New York, NY
Through her strong standing in the hedge fund industry, Jane and her colleagues have provided both the venue, screening and detailed fund presentations that supported our identification of hedge fund managers. Their services have assisted our due diligence process while building and managing a portfolio of hedge fund investments.
Participation in the Roundtable Forum is limited to individuals who are, or who are authorized to represent the companies that are, “Qualified Purchasers” within the meaning of Section 2(a)(51) of the Investment Company Act of 1940.
A “Qualified Purchasers” is:
- A Natural persons who owns $5,000,000 or more in net “investments”
- A person, acting for his own account or for the accounts of other qualified purchasers who, in aggregate, owns and invests on a discretionary basis, not less than $25,000,000 in net investments
- A family-owned organization or entity that owns $5,000,000 or more in net “investments”
- A pre-existing trust as to which each trustee and person who contributed assets to the trust meets one of the requirements listed above
- An entity the outstanding securities of which are beneficially owned solely by “Qualified Purchasers.”
If neither you nor the company you represent is a “Qualified Purchaser,” you may not participate in the Roundtable Forum.
The success of each Roundtable Forum is largely attributed to the quality and diversity of the participating managers. If you know a great manager who would benefit from the Roundtable Forum experience, please share.